- A paint edging brush greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- A paint edger brush paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
- Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
- Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
- Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
- The paintbrush pays for itself in labor savings on the first day on the job.
- Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
- Just like accubrush, this paint edger will save you lots of time and effort
- Brush material: Cotton thread
- Size: 260*127*50mm/10.2*5.00*1.97"
- 1 X Paint Edger Roller Brush
I should have rinsed the roller because it kept leaving pieces of lint in my painted wall. Worked fairly well along my baseboards but I was hoping it would save time on my ceilings but it just left metal marks on the wall and I ended up cutting in the paint with a brush. Practice makes perfect but I just didn’t have the patience to work through it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.