Why Choose Waterpulse V660 Pro Water Flosser®
Because brushing your teeth is not enough.
Just brushing leaves plaque and food debris behind, which can lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath. The Waterpulse V660 Pro Water Flosser | Oral Irrigator is the Easy and Most Effective Way to Floss. It removes the debris that brushing leaves behind, and it is clinically proven to improve oral health.
- Effective Plaque Removal: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- Healthier Gums: Clinically proven up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
- Ideal for Implants: Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss.
- Essential for Braces: Clinically proven up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss using the orthodontic tip Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
WHY DENTIST RECOMMEND THIS
TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpulse V660 Pro is clinically proven and the Water Flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day.
EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpulse V660 Pro Water Flosser | Oral Irrigator also addresses specific dental needs including cleaning braces and orthodontics, treating periodontal pockets, and cleaning implants and dental work such as crowns, bridges, and veneers.
Waterpulse V660 Pro® is the #1 trusted water flosser brand, clinically proven and accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA). Dentists recommend daily use of a water flosser to own healthier teeth, to improve Oral Health.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Features massage mode for gum stimulation, plus enhanced pressure with 12 settings ranging from 20 to 140 PSI for a custom clean. Built in timer/pacer pauses briefly at 30 secs and 1 min to help track flossing time. Delivers 1200 water pulses per minute.
5 TIPS FOR MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMBERS & NEEDS: 3 Classic Tip, 1 Tongue Cleaner Tip, 1 Periodontal/Pocket Tip. Tips rotate 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the mouth
HOW TO USE
Q: What is the benefit of using Waterpulse oral irrigator?
- A: Waterpulse oral irrigator will uses pressure and pulsation to massage your gum tissue, remove food, and break up plaque. and you will have fresher breath, pink healthier gum tissue after becoming a daily Water Flosser user.
Q: Does it have any whitening efficiency?
- A: Using a Waterpulse Water Flosser is one of the easy and natural ways to keep your teeth sparkly white! Water Flossing cleans off excess plaque that can make your teeth white, without causing tooth sensitivity as whitening treatments sometimes do.
Q: How many times per day should I use my Water Floseer?
- A: To maintain good oral health, we recommends that you floss at least once per day and brush your teeth at least twice per day. And remember water flosser is not a substitute for a toothbrush, using toothbrush together with water flosser will get better effect.
- Power supply: 100-220V 50-60HZ
- Hydraulic Pressure: 20-140PSI
- Mode: 12 Pressure Settings
- Waterproof: IPX 7 water-resistant
- Frequency: 130-160/ms variable frequency
- Pulsations: 11400 pulsations per minute
- Tank Capacity: 700ml
- 1 x Oral Irrigator
- 5 x Water Flossing Tips
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Adapter (UK EU US AU 4 Types)
- 1 x Storage Case
The only thing I don’t like was the time it took to get here,but the comunicación kept coming but the pic works with lots of pressure
The only thing noticed is that the release button to change the pic is very hard to release and change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.