Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea Serum are both products ideal for skin care and acne treatment. We offer both items as they're often used in tandem for optimal results.
Both serums include a stainless steel cream applicator. Stainless steel allows the serum to absorb through the skin layers most efficiently. Simply apply a pea-sized amount and work the serum into your skin with this tool
Green Tea Serum - Green Tea is widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It soothes rosacea, facial redness, and acne all in one. Studies show improvement to sun-damaged skin when green tea's antibacterial properties are applied.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Green Tea has natural properties like anti-inflammation, aiding with many common skin issues like rosacea, acne, and dermatitis. Its anti-inflammation properties also provide protection against UV radiation from the inside out
- Contains ECGC: Green Tea serum contains a potent antioxidant called ECGC, which is known for its powers in helping to reactivate dying skin cells. ECGC is typically a key ingredient when working to reverse signs of skin damage
- Antibacterial: Green Tea's highest antimicrobial activity is due to the presence of catechins polyphenols which damage the bacterial cell membrane. Ideal item to naturally reduce acne caused by bacteria
Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan is a clear gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts are found in your skin, connective tissue, and eyes. Its main function is to retain water and keep your tissues well moisturized.
- Natural Element: Hyaluronic Acid or Hyaluronan is a clear substance that is naturally produced in our body. Topical treatments can soothe redness and dermatitis
- Hydrating Effect: Fine lines and wrinkles are often caused by a lack of hydration within the skin cells. Hyaluronic Acid is proven to assist with skin cell hydration as used daily. Over time fine lines and wrinkles will reduce and eventually fade away. Hydrated skin is the key!
- Skin Cell Production: Hyaluronic Acid Serum aids with increased skin cell production while fighting to keep skin hydrated. Leaving skin naturally renewed as new cells are formed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.