- Design: The UV disinfection light is designed with one button to control the power conveniently. The UV disinfection light is powered by two AAA batteries (not included), with no power cable limitation.
- Kills Bacteria: The UV disinfection light can make full use of the UV light to kill bacteria, mites, etc.. Don’t put this light on your pet for longer than 2 minutes.
- Suitable For: The UV disinfection light is widely suitable for home, office, business trip, travel, etc.
- Easy To Carry: The UV disinfection light is compact and lightweight, convenient to carry, does not occupy much storage space.
- Type: portable UV disinfection light
- Material: Plastic + electric component
- Color: White
- Battery: 2* 1.5 AAA batteries (not included)
- Voltage: 3v
- Size: 17.5*3.3cm/ 6.88*1.3inch (L*D)
- 1x Mini Handheld UV Light Disinfection Lamp
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.