Makeover a dresser, line shelves, create a customer laptop cover or frame it to create your own wall art. Get started on your next project today!
1. Cleaning: Thoroughly clean the surface and keep it dry to ensure there is no dust or debris.
2. Measure & Cut: Cut the film to the desired size through the grid lines.
3. Apply: Starting from one side, peel off the backing gently whilst applying the film to the surface inch by inch (don't remove the backing at once).
4. Flatten: While applying the film, use a cloth, a squeegee, or a card to remove the air bubbles or bump areas.
5. Tips 1: When sticking edges and corners, use a heat engine or hair dryer to soften under heat to make edges and corners more perfect.
- Easy To Clean: Our Self Stick Wallpaper is easy to clean. Our Wallpaper uses a PVC lamination film process, so it can effectively block the adhesion of stains. Wipe with a wet towel when cleaning.
- Self Adhesive: Our Self Stick Wallpaper is self-adhesive- just peel and stick! Making your renovation even easier than before.
- Removable: Our Self Stick Wallpaper can be removed with ease. It will not damage your wall or leave any form of residue when removed. Just peel away and it's like it was never there!
- Embossing Process: Our wallpaper is designed to effectively reduce the generation of bubbles during application. Our Wallpaper has to measure grids on the backside to make cutting easier
- Application Method: Self Stick
- Size: 16.40 Ft x 1.3 Ft
- Peel and Stick Feature
- 1 x Wallpaper | Self Adhesive Peel and Stick